Graduate Training Programme
We are not only searching for excellent academics, but also individuals with original thought, collaborative capabilities and a passion for success.
Our commitment to you
Our training programme is designed to attract fresh talent into new and meaningful roles, where graduates can contribute quickly, whilst undertaking specific training and development activities tailored to your needs.
Please ensure you read our Graduate Candidate Privacy Notice to learn how Daiwa process your personal information.
Our 2019 Vacancies
- Trainee Trader - Treasury
- Trainee Analyst - Equity Capital Markets
- Trainee Analyst - Operational Risk
- Trainee - Internal Auditor
- Trainee - Legal and Transaction Management
- Trainee: Markets & Trading Analyst
- Trainee Compliance Officer
- Technology Trainee - Infrastructure Support
- Technology Trainee - Middle & BO Application Support
- Technology Trainee - Back Office Developer
If you are interested in applying for our Graduate roles, please complete our application form and attach your CV and Cover Letter.
All applicants must be legally eligible to reside and work full-time in the UK, without sponsorship.
We will retain your CV for a period of 6 months and should a suitable position arise, we will be in touch. Please advise the Graduate Recruitment team in writing, if you no longer wish for your details to be held on file.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you all the best with your search.
Want to know more?
Read our guide about what it is like to pursue a career using our tailored Training Programme: